Copyright and License Information
Our legislative framework
We strictly follow The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Backtracks4all.com is licensed to sell music and pay royalties regularly via MCPS/PRS. Our license number is #BTRA0001.
All recordings on our Website library are not the originals. These are re-recorded versions of the original songs. These recordings do not use original music, original vocals, samples, or any feature of the original audio recordings. The names of the original artists are given for reference only.
Your Eligibility and Restrictions
We give the user the permission to use our backing tracks in all the cases described in p. 2.2 User allowance and 2.2. User restrictions of Backtracks4all.com Terms of Service. If you have an audience larger than described or your use case differs from what is described, you should obtain the necessary authorizations from the rights holders (collective management bodies and/or music publishers).
We strive to be in accordance with the copyright. If you suspect that we are infringing on copyright, we would like to investigate. We will immediately remove the content once your request has been verified. To submit a complaint, please send us an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- The URL of our webpage containing the work you feel is being infringed;
- Details of the rights owners;
- Rights you own or the rights of the owners you represent;
- The rights you feel, in good faith, we may be infringing, and how;
- Your statement that the information you are providing is accurate and (if applicable) that, under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the rights owner;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Your contact details.